Our new show "Flags" will run from July 1 to July 27. Reception is on Sat, July 12 from 1 to 4 p.m. Gallery hours are Thursday and Friday from 1 to 6 p.m ., Saturday from 12 to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 12 to 4 p.m.
Our Juried Art Show - "Pictures at an Exhibition"
We're getting ready for our big show of the year, "Pictures at an Exhibition" with $1,000.00 in cash prizes. This juried show is open to all 2-dimensional artists including photography and computer-generated enhanced art. Required forms and fees must be received by HAA by 8/14/2014. "Meet the Artist" Reception and Awards will be held on Sat, Sep 13 from 1 to 4 p.m. See attached Entry Forms for more details.
Our Board of Directors has approved the display of nude art in our Gallery. Our other HAA-sponsored art exhibits, such as our Rotating Exhibits, will not display nude art.
Visit our HAA blog with articles written by our artist members, where ". . . our members can share their art experiences, creations and discoveries." Read the blog at Harford Artists Members Blog
Our Corporate Sponsors now include:
- Craig R. Tilghman, CFP, of Edward Jones, Bel Air Md,
- Bel Air Liquors, Bel Air, Md,
- 3rd Base Wine & Spirits, Bel Air, Md,
- Lifetime Dental Care, Bel Air, Md,
- Plaza Art Supplies, Towson, Md,
- Kitchens by Request, Jarrettsville, Md,
- Grove Plumbing & Heating, Bel Air, Md,
- The Harford Mutual Insurance Companies, Bel Air, Md,
- Broom's Bloom Farm Products, Inc., Bel Air, Md,
- Jim's Bottleworks (Beer, Wine & Spirits), Bel Air, Md.
- Timothy Wessel, Allstate Insurance Company, Bel Air, Md.
- Linda Sue Comer, Pres, Comer Construction, Inc., Forest Hill, Md.
- Fortunato Brothers Pizza, 1301 Churchville Rd, Bel Air, Md.
- The Kelly Group, 48-54 E. Gordon St, Bel Air, Md 21014
- Anytime Fitness of Bel Air, 1206 Agora Dr, Suite A, Bel Air, Md 21014
. . . Thank you.
See the Corporate Sponsorship letter for details about this program. Our Corporate Sponsors are shown here. When you use their services, please tell them you saw their information here.
Artist Painting Tips
You'll find "Artist Painting Tips" on our painting tips page. If you have a tip, pass it on to the webmaster for inclusion.
HAA Gallery Shows
Instructions for exhibiting in our Gallery bimonthly shows are sent to all members by email or postal mail. Follow instructions carefully. Entry forms for our shows are also available from our Gallery page.
HAA Artists Directory
Several of The Town of Bel Air and Harford County websites have links to our HAA website so it's important for our artists to be listed (which includes a photo representative of your art) in our Artists Directory page. To add your artwork and information, send by email one jpg or png file at least 400 to 500 pixels wide to the HAA webmaster. Also list your Media, Subject Matter, Website, and Facebook address in your email.
If you do commission work, list the types of commissions you do. If you sell prints, note cards, and giclees, etc., also mention that. You may add a short paragraph or two about yourself and your artwork. If you prefer, you may send your information by postal mail to the webmaster. If you want to discuss what to send with the webmaster, please call me.
Our Advertising Program
Check out our ads in "Harford's Heart" magazine as well as in the Harford County's "Visitors' Guide & Calendar of Events". We also deliver our attractive show cards to various businesses in the local area for distribution to their customers. If you want to help deliver advertising cards to local businesses contact Pattie Stonesifer. Tell your friends and family about our ads. Let's get our message out to our family, friends, and neighbors.