Our Juried Art Show - "Pictures at an Exhibition"
Come see our juried art show "Pictures at an Exhibition" which runs through Sunday, October 26.
Visit our HAA blog with articles written by our artist members, where ". . . our members can share their art experiences, creations and discoveries." Read the blog at Harford Artists Members Blog, or press the "B" button to the right next to our Facebook button.
Don't forget to tell your friends about our events.
Our Corporate Sponsors now include:
- 3rd Base Wine & Spirits, Bel Air, Md,
- Allstate Insurance Company, Timothy Wessel, Bel Air, Md,
- Anytime Fitness, Bel Air, Md,
- Bel Air Liquors, Bel Air, Md,
- Bishop & Adkins PA, Bel Air, Md,
- Broom's Bloom Farm Products, Inc., Bel Air, Md,
- ClearTree, LLC, Joppa, Md,
- Comer Construction, Inc., Forest Hill, Md,
- Craig R. Tilghman, CFP, of Edward Jones, Bel Air Md,
- Fortunato Brothers Pizza, Bel Air, Md,
- Grove Plumbing & Heating, Bel Air, Md,
- The Harford Mutual Insurance Companies, Bel Air, Md,
- Jim's Bottleworks (Beer, Wine & Spirits), Bel Air, Md,
- The Kelly Group, Bel Air, Md,
- Kitchens by Request, Jarrettsville, Md,
- Lifetime Dental Care, Bel Air, Md,
- Plaza Art Supplies, Towson, Md,
. . . Thank you.
See the Corporate Sponsorship letter for details about this program. Our Corporate Sponsors are shown above. When you use their services, please tell them you saw their information here.
HAA Gallery Shows
Instructions for exhibiting in our Gallery bimonthly shows are sent to all members by email or postal mail. Follow instructions carefully. Entry forms for our shows are also available from our Gallery page.
HAA Artists Directory
Several of The Town of Bel Air and Harford County websites have links to our HAA website so it's important for our artists to be listed (which includes a photo representative of your art) in our Artists Directory page. To add your artwork and information, send by email one jpg or png file at least 400 to 500 pixels wide to the HAA webmaster. Also list your Media, Subject Matter, Website, and Facebook address in your email.
If you do commission work, list the types of commissions you do. If you sell prints, note cards, and giclees, etc., also mention that. You may add a short paragraph or two about yourself and your artwork. If you prefer, you may send your information by postal mail to the webmaster. If you want to discuss what to send with the webmaster, please call me.
Our Advertising Program
Check out our ads in "Harford's Heart" magazine as well as in the Harford County's "Visitors' Guide & Calendar of Events". We also deliver our attractive show cards to various businesses in the local area for distribution to their customers. If you want to help deliver advertising cards to local businesses contact Pattie Stonesifer. Tell your friends and family about our ads. Let's get our message out to our family, friends, and neighbors.
Artist Painting Tips
You'll find "Artist Painting Tips" on our painting tips page. If you have a tip, pass it on to the webmaster for inclusion.