Welcome to the Online Resource Center for Harford Artists’ Members!
Call for Volunteers!
- Satellite Director: Would oversee the current and potential satellites and make sure everything is running smoothly. Act as back up satellite coordinator when necessary.
- Satellite Coordinators: Manage all aspects of satellite, including change-outs and sale replacements. Must maintain inventory log and reconciliation.
- Event Director: Oversee and schedule events including major fundraisers for the organization. Appoint event coordinators to head each individual event and help find event committee members as well as work with event committee
- Event volunteers: Help event director with details of events throughout the year. May include setting up for event and clean up after.
- Gallery Cleaning: Need to vacuum, dust and mop Gallery bi-weekly. This is a paid position at $35.00 per each time cleaning. Must be able to work around workshop schedules and come in when Gallery is closed.
- Gallery Reconciliation: Come into Gallery between Sunday afternoon/evening and Tuesday each week. Use Gallery computer to enter all sales and reconcile cash box. Create weekly deposit and make deposit at PNC. Update Inventory Book.
- Workshop Coordinator: coordinate all requests for workshops and/or find people to hold workshops. Set up workshops on HAA Facebook page as an event and liaise with webmaster to have workshops posted to website. Must be present at all workshops as Association rep to open/close Gallery and make sure rules are followed. This does not have to be just one person!
Change Out Information
Next Gallery Change Out
Next Satellite Change Out(s)
Sunday, February 28th 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
& Monday, March 1st
Wednesday, February 24th 9:00 am
At Pairings Bistro, 2015 Laurel Bush Road, Bel Air, MD, 21015.
Contact Sally Smith and Sinikka Benson for more information on this Satellite Location.
Masks will be required.
Member Resources for Download
The following links provide a PDF of the named Member Resource. Resources can be referenced and printed directly from the web browser or may be downloaded to your device for edits through Adobe Acrobat.
To download a copy to your computer/device: Right click the Resource and choose “Save Link As…”.
- Gallery Entry Forms – NEW for 2021
- 2D Info Cards – NEW for 2021
- 2020 Member Handbook (Updated Aug 2020)
- Satellite Locations/Coordinators/Change-Out Dates
- Satellite Entry Form – New for 2021
- By-Laws Revised 2020
- Terms for Framing
- 2019 Gallery Show Themes and Dates
- 2020 Gallery Show Themes and Dates
- 2021 Gallery Show Themes and Dates
- Workshop/Non-Instructional Program Information
- Signup Genius
- Art Terms and Definitions
- Artist Directory
Calendar of Key Dates for Members
Calendar Tip: The Harford Artists Members’ Calendar may be added to your own device as a “Google Shared Calendar” by clicking the “+GoogleCalendar” button at the lower right corner. Adding the HAA Member Calendar to your list of Shared Calendars provides you the option of viewing new calendar events and receiving notifications directly from your personal devices (which may be turned on or off based on your preference).
For more information on how to add/delete a shared Google Calendar to/from your personal device, or how to manage your Calendar preferences, visit Google Support – Calendars.