Welcome to the Online Resource Center for Harford Artists’ Members!
Our November/December Exhibit is themed Wonders of Winter.
We especially need additional help on Saturdays from Thanksgiving until Christmas for Bel Air’s Winter Wonderland
Call for Volunteers!
- Event Director: Oversee and schedule events including major fundraisers for the organization. Appoint event coordinators to head each individual event and help find event committee members as well as work with event committee
- Event volunteers: Help event director with details of events throughout the year. May include setting up for event and clean up after.
- Workshop Coordinator: coordinate all requests for workshops and/or find people to hold workshops. Set up workshops on HAA Facebook page as an event and liaise with webmaster to have workshops posted to website. Must be present at all workshops as Association rep to open/close Gallery and make sure rules are followed. This does not have to be just one person!
- Development Director: A new prospective position; description coming soon!
- Volunteer Coordinator: A newly available position; description coming soon!
Gallery Change Out Information
Next Gallery Change Out
Next Satellite Change Out(s)
For our Wonders of Winter exhibit.
Sunday, October 30th
Monday, October 31st
The resources posted below may be printed direct from your browser or saved to your computer (Right Click the link and choose, “Save Link As …”).
Exhibit Entry Form (as below)
Monday, November 7th at 10:30 am
418 N Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014
Wednesday, November 16th at 9:00 am
2015 Laurel Bush Road, Bel Air, MD, 21015
Contact Paulette Smyth and Rebecca Bove for more information on this Satellite Location.
Thursday, November 10th at 10:30 am
37 N Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014
Contact Jamie Covington for more information on this Satellite Location.
Monday, October 24th at 10:00 am
525 W MacPhail Rd, Bel Air, MD 21014
Contact Jonathan West for more information on this Satellite Location.
Member Resources for Download
The following links provide a PDF of the named Member Resource. Resources can be viewed and printed directly from the web browser or may be downloaded to your device for edits through Adobe Acrobat.
To download a copy to your computer/device: Right click the Resource and choose “Save Link As…”.
- 2021 Member Handbook – Updated April 2021 (2023 Member Handbook in Draft)
Key Exhibiting Resources
- Gallery Entry Form – Updated April 2022
- Gallery Entry Form Page 2 – Updated April 2021 (use as needed)
- 2D Info Cards – Updated April 2021
- Satellite Entry Form – Updated April 2021
- Pop-Up Art Sale Inventory Form – Updated Sept 2022
Gallery Show Themes & Dates
- 2019 Gallery Show Themes and Dates
- 2020 Gallery Show Themes and Dates
- 2021 Gallery Show Themes and Dates
- 2022 Gallery Show Themes and Dates
- 2023 Gallery Show Themes and Dates
Additional Policies & Information
- Workshop/Non-Instructional Program Information
- Signup Genius
- Please contact the Gallery if you wish to promote your artwork as a host in the gallery.
- Art Terms and Definitions
- Artist Directory
Calendar of Key Dates for Members
Calendar Tip: The Harford Artists Members’ Calendar may be added to your own device as a “Google Shared Calendar” by clicking the “+GoogleCalendar” button at the lower right corner. Adding the HAA Member Calendar to your list of Shared Calendars provides you the option of viewing new calendar events and receiving notifications directly from your personal devices (which may be turned on or off based on your preference).
For more information on how to add/delete a shared Google Calendar to/from your personal device, or how to manage your Calendar preferences, visit Google Support – Calendars.